What are cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser (see your browser’s help on how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies affects the functionality of this and many other websites you potentially visit. Disabling of cookies will usually result in the functionality and features of this site being disabled as well. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Website preference cookies
To give you the best possible experience on our site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for as long as you use the site. To remember your preferences, we must set cookies so that this information can be remembered when you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widely used and reliable web analytics solutions to help us understand how visitors use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Sometimes we test new features and make subtle changes to how the site is delivered. While we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure you get a consistent experience on the site while understanding what optimizations our users appreciate most.
- When selling products, it is important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our website actually make a purchase and as such it is the type of data that these cookies track. This is important to you because it means that we can make accurate business predictions that enable us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Multiple partners advertise on our behalf and so-called” affiliate tracking cookies” simply allow us to see, if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites, so that we can credit them appropriately and, where applicable, allow our partners to provide any bonus they can grant you to make a purchase.
Hopefully this page has clarified things for you, and as mentioned before – if there is something you are not sure if you need or not it is usually safer to leave cookies enabled, if it interacts with one of the features you use on our website.
But if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us through our contact page.